Friday, April 8, 2011

Do You Know…

… that homeschool 4 Muslims is present on Facebook and Twitter as well? So what is different on Facebook and Twitter and this blog. On this blog I only share resources which I have used myself up to some extent or at least I have explored them nicely before sharing. I also share resources that I have created myself like the Tajweed Interactives etc. But on Facebook and Twitter I not only share these, but I also share other resources which I hear from other people, which sound interesting but I haven’t explored them yet fully. So you will find a lot more resources on my Facebook page or by following me on twitter than you find here, but for those I can’t tell you about things like music, or ideas to use them in education etc. I hope you will give my Facebook page or following me on Twitter a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is important

Related Posts with Thumbnails