Thursday, February 26, 2015

subscribers to this blog

Just a quick update, I am in the process of moving my email subscribers of this blog to the new site, so if you receive mails from Learning for Round Pegs please be assured that it is not a spam.

If you have subscribed to this blog via Google Friend Connect please consider subscribing to my new site. you can choose to receive the new content via email or RSS or simply follow me on twitter. If you are following this blog using Facebook I would still recommend following via one of the above options as Facebook has limited the number of subscribers who can see a page's posts.

Thanks for sticking with me this long. Your feedback is truly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is important

Related Posts with Thumbnails