Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Taaleem ul Quraan

 

I have been busy over the last few days, busy organizing the resources on my blogs and getting them ready for my new schedule of posting insha Allaah. While organizing resources on my Quran study page, I decided that the resources about teaching Quraan need a place of their own. Not only because they are many in number, but also because I have a string of new resources, some of them ready to be posted and some still in the making. So I have made a new blog Taleem ul Quraan. You can also access this blog from the Quraan Study link on the side bar.

qblog

Taaleem ul Quraan contains all the resources I have shared on this blog about Quraan and some resources that I haven’t shared here. A lot more additions are going to be made to this blog after Ramadhan insha Allaah so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is important

Related Posts with Thumbnails