Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Preschool activities

2011-06-27_1104

There are so many interesting ideas and activities for preschoolers and kindergarten aged children that I find around everyday on net. I wish I had found them a few years back! Even though I don’t have a preschooler to teach, I keep collecting these delightful activities and ideas and for those of you who do have preschoolers or early years learners, I want to share them. You can find all them here. Please note that I keep on adding activities as I find them, so if you like what I like, follow my board.

2 comments:

  1. Assalaamu Alaikum sister

    Masha Allaah this is wonderful for us. I have just linked this page onto my blog under resources.

    Jazzakillaah Khayr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walaikumussalam

    Wa Iya ki sister!

    I am glad it is helping you. And jazakillah for adding it to your blog.

    wassalam

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is important

Related Posts with Thumbnails